We aggressively pursue your accounts in a professional and compassionate manner. Our staff is thoroughly trained to understand and comply with Hipaa as well as The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and The Fair Credit Reporting Act. HCS is a subscriber of "Experian (formerly TRW) Credit Services". If your patient or responsible party fails to respond to our initial efforts to collect your fees, a collection account entry is placed on and remains a part of their personal credit profile for up to 7 years.
HCS has a state of the art computer system that allows us to custom design an "extended office" accounts receivable management plan to your exact specifications. In this way, we can effectively service your needs while working within parameters that you are comfortable with.
* AN INNOVATIVE, EFFECTIVE COLLECTION LETTER SERIES
* PROFESSIONALLY MADE COLLECTION PHONE CALLS
* SKIP TRACING SERVICES @ NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU
* SIMPLIFIED RATE STRUCTURE BELOW THE INDUSTRY AVERAGE
* DETAILED CUSTOM REPORTS FOR JUST ABOUT ANY DATA FIELD
* CREDIT BUREAU LISTING FOR UP TO 7 YEARS
* ONLINE PAYMENT AND CREDIT EDUCATION FOR YOUR PATIENTS
* OPTIONAL PLACEMENT TO LEGAL ACTION PROCESSING
Where your in-house billing and collection staff ends we begin.
* FOLLOW UP CALLS TO INSURANCE CARRIERS ON YOUR BILLED FEES
* 3RD PARTY CONTACTS (LAWYERS, EMPLOYERS, ETC.) TO EXPEDITE PAYMENT
* FOLLOW UP ON BALANCES NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE BEFORE COLLECTION
We can act as an extension of your office to start the collection process in your name in a less threatening manner. Should the patient fail to respond to our pre-collect efforts, the account could roll over to traditional collection at the number of days you specify.
* DUNNING NOTICES IN YOUR NAME
* PRE-COLLECT LETTERS IN YOUR NAME
* AUTOMATIC ROLLOVER TO COLLECTION AT A DATE YOU SET